Monday, November 11, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie Toggle to the Top

It's no secret that I love a great holiday nail polish...and I think this color has become my new favorite. Toggle to the Top from Essie was given to me from All Things Haley as part of my birthday gift (along with Essie's Fishnet Stockings--which will be featured in a NOTD post soon!) and I think the color is gorgeous!

with camera flash, 2 coats
Essie describes Toggle to the Top as a sparkling garnet red...which is definitely true, but there's more to it. The garnet ruby glitter is set in a blackened base, which I think gives the color a really beautiful, and much deeper look on the nails. It was also completely opaque in two coats! I'm looking forward to trying more colors from Essie's 2013 Winter Collection.


Thanks so much for reading!

:)

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that polish had such depth! I thought it would have been one you had to put on top of something. Absolutely stunning color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely something different! I love it. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. This color is so gorgeous!! I definitely need to copy you and get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind at all! I think you'll really love it, Allie! :)

      Delete