Monday, November 18, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie Penny Talk

I wasn't feeling a bright color this time around...so I went with one of my favorite go-to polishes, that falls on the more neutral side of things. Essie's Penny Talk is described as the perfect coppery shade that matches a brand new penny. While I agree, I also think this polish comes off as a rose gold color...which I absolutely love!

with camera flash, 2 coats
This polish is easily opaque in two coats, but the metallic formula can be a little tricky to work with. I also have the Nothing Else Metals (silvery lilac) and Good as Gold (true metallic gold) colors from this Essie Collection, and I've noticed that it can sometimes be hard to level out each coat of polish. However, I've found that using a base coat beforehand really helps make the application easier. 


Thanks so much for reading!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment