Sunday, November 17, 2013

bareMinerals Well-Rested: My Thoughts

I've been using bareMinerals foundation for several years now and I've wanted to try a product from bareMinerals' Multi-Tasking Face line in the shade Well-Rested for quite some time now. Sephora's website describes the shade as a yellow ivory/eye brightening shadow base for all skin types. I don't find that I have a particular problem with dark under-eye circles, but I'm all for any extra brightening that doesn't feel heavy and is quick and easy to apply.




Before making my purchase, I had been reading reviews and watching tutorials on how to apply the product. I came across a video from one of my favorite channels on YouTube, Michele1218. She compares bareMinerals Well-Rested with another product and shows the immediate difference Well-Rested gives to her eyes. After seeing her video, I knew I wanted to try Well-Rested out for myself. I've been trying the product out for several days now, and I'm very happy with it. 

without Well-Rested                                                        with Well-Rested
You only need a very small amount of product, which I've been applying with a small fluffy blending brush. In my experience, I notice a difference immediately after I apply the product. I think it's still a subtle difference, but I'm definitely enjoying making Well-Rested part of my morning routines.


Thanks so much for reading!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment