Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nail of the Day: OPI Pepe's Purple Passion

I'm a firm believer in wearing any color of your choice on your nails year-round, but now that Fall is officially here, I love busting out my richer and darker nail polishes again.  This particular color was actually a gift from the BFF last year and it's one of my favorites!  OPI Pepe's Purple Passion is a medium to dark raisin-mauve cream-based polish with iridescent microglitter that looks amazing when the color catches the light. It was part of OPI's The Muppet Holiday Collection from 2011 and was limited edition, but I've still been able to find it online through Amazon and other various sites.

Natural light, 2 coats

Camera Flash, 2 coats
I love the formula and color payoff of this polish. I think the microglitter gives the color a lil' somethin' extra as well!

Thanks so much for reading!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this color! It reminds me a little of the MAC Marilyn Collection nail polish I bought, but better! I will have to check out Amazon for this!

    ReplyDelete