Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nail of the Day: Sinful Color Sinful Shine Spitfire

I've always been a fan of the Sinful Colors nail polish line, but when I recently made a trip to the local Walgreens with my best friend, I was immediately attracted to a newer display of the Sinful Shine (with gel-tech) nail polishes. The display described the gel-tech polishes as being 5x more glossy with rich color, and a brilliant shine finish. I fell in love with Spitfire, a creamy lilac color. I'll admit...I'm a sucker for all purple nail polishes, but I find that lighter purple colors are a great way to add color to your nails without being too bold or over the top. 

with camera flash, 2 coats
natural light, 2 coats
Overall, I'm in love with this color and I think the formula of the polish is great too. Spitfire is a little muted on my skin tone in natural light, but I think it's more true to color as well. I'm also loving the formula of these new Sinful Shine polishes. I found that I didn't need to apply a top coat because the color is super shiny and dries with a glossy gel-like finish.  This particular color was actually a gift from my BFF, but I definitely plan on picking up more colors! You can find them in store and online for $2.99, which I think is a fantastic deal.

:) 

Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. i really like this colour!! nice post hunny.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete