Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ulta Haul: Foundation & Nail Polish

Needing a little (make-up) retail therapy, the BFF and I decided to check out Ulta since we hadn't been in awhile. Ulta is also having one of their 20% off sales right now, so we definitely couldn't pass that up.  I don't usually make big purchases all at once, but I decided to take advantage of the sale and pick up a few things while I was there.

Here's what I picked up:
  • bareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fairly Light--I've been using this for about 3 years now and I absolutely love it!
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil--free sample w/ purchase of foundation
  • Essie Mind Your Mittens--a deep teal cream and part of the Winter 2013 Shearling Darling Collection
  • Revlon ColorStay Gel-Shine Top Coat
  • Revlon ColorStay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
  • OPI Chic from Ears to Tail--a classic bubble gum pink and part of the Couture de Minnie Collection

While I'm no stranger to the bareMinerals products or the Revlon base and top coat, I'm looking forward to trying out the pink and teal polishes!


Thanks so much for reading!


:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, dude! I'm curious..have you always used the Matte formula? Or is this your first time purchasing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I tried the original formula in the Starter Kit. But after finishing that up, I switched to the Matte formula and I really love the finish of it!

    ReplyDelete